Anna's Second Wind...


I know of Anna through my yoga instructor, Michael Fukumara.  Such a beautiful young woman with strength and grace.  Her testimony of her life is a tribute to those around her.  It makes me appreciate the breathe I am able to take everyday.  It makes me mindful every time I think about complaining or being grumpy.  One of my favorite inspirational quotes, " Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason."  
So the next time you want to say or do something that passes from your lips that is not positive or is negative- be mindful and think how it influences those around you. Take a deep breathe with those perfectly good lungs of yours and know you have nothing to complain about.  I'm always amazed at the people I know who go through severe tribulations yet they have joy, they have peace and love and then I know healthy people who have no clue to that- may they look past their fears and find what they are searching for!





Comments

Popular Posts